Skip to main content
How do I stop a charge?
To stop a charge session at any time follow these steps:
- Return to the charger.
- If you're paying with the Evie Pass RFID card, tap off at the card reader.
- Select the "Stop" button on the charger. This will end your charge session.
- Once the charge session is ended, release the plug from your car.
- Return the plug to the charger.
- Move out of the charging bay.
We kindly ask that you move your vehicle on completion of charging to ensure other customers can access the chargers as quickly as possible.
Starting and stopping a charging session, vehicle compatibility and common questions
Finding a Charging Station
How to locate Evie charging stations near you, check busy times and charger status
The Evie App
Using the Evie app to get the best charging experience for Android and iPhone users
Prices and Payment
What you can expect to pay, along with billing, payment options and the Evie Pass
Having an issue? Check out the common questions and issues our users encounter
If you need to contact support at Evie you can reach us 24/7 via a number of different ways
Evie Pass, RFID, Stop Charge