To find electric vehicle charging stations along your route with Google Maps, follow the steps below
- Open Google Maps
- In the search box, enter your destination (E.g. Lunar Drive-In, Dandenong)
- Click ‘Directions’
- Tap on the three dots located in the top right corner and click 'Add stop'.
- Press on the add stop box and drag it to move it under your location. (The sequence should be ‘Your location’, ‘Add stop’ and your end destination e.g. ‘Lunar Drive-in).
- Tap ‘Add stop’ and type in ‘Electric Vehicle Charging Station’. Here you will see a list of charging stations along your route. Select a charging station from the list and click ‘add stop’.
- Press ‘finished’ on the right-hand side of the screen.
That’s it! When you’re ready to start driving, press ‘start’.